Not to be confused with Fire Bakis.
Baki Burnas are "created" when any normal Baki touches fire, lava, or another burning Baki. Once a Baki is ignited, it will frantically run and jump around before burning to death a few seconds later. During this panic, the Baki Burna may come into contact with other Baki causing a large chain reaction. These Baki, due to the flames they emit, will damage the Hero when any contact is made with them. Because of this, the best option is to avoid them whenever it is possible. Their sporadic movement can make them difficult to avoid, especially when they are in large groups. Baki Burnas can be killed by using a Weapon.
Baki Burnas look like Grey Baki that have been set on fire. They alternate between flashing red-orange with fire, and a burnt dark-grey. Flames are continually coming off them.
Magma Flow Factory
- They are one of the only Baki variants that are seen jumping.
- Baki Burnas are the only variant of Baki that cannot be harmed by the player.
- Baki Burnas run faster than any Baki variant in both games.
- If any variant of Baki other than the Grey Baki catches on fire, they will lose their variant specific items (such as hats and tools) in the conversion animation.
- They are one of the only enemies to have a death animation rather than a still image.