Baki Captains float midair and cannot be killed using weapons. This means jumping is the only option to defeat them. There are only two varieties of Baki Ghosts, Captain and Swabby, not counting bosses. Ghost Baki are only found in Baki Beard's crew.
Swabbies are defenseless Baki Ghosts that normally damage the Hero by contact, like a generic Baki does. Occasionally, they will transform into a bomb when defeated that can damage The Hero if they are within its proximity. They appear in the fight against Baki Beard.
Captains are offensive enemies that charge The Hero with cutlasses thrust forward. If they hit a wall during a charge, they fall down and are defenseless for a second.
Baki Captains wear pirate hats, and can be distinguished from other ghosts by such. Like other Baki Ghosts, they are a pale, grey-blue color, and are somewhat translucent. Baki Swabbies wear an eye-patch and have unkempt fur on their heads. Like other Baki Ghosts, they are a pale, grey-blue color, and are somewhat translucent.
- Ghost Captains and Swabbies look somewhat similar to Baki Pirates found in other Watersong levels.
- This may mean that they are the ghosts of Baki Pirates.
- Baki Captains are one of the few Baki types that use hand-held weapons to kill The Hero.
- Likewise, they are one of the few variants that deliberately try harming the player.
- They make no other appearances outside of their two levels.
- Both Baki Ghosts have a unique death sound-effect.
- It is unknown what color their scarfs are.
- Both Baki Ghost variants are transparent within levels.
- Baki Swabbies are the second Baki type to use bombs to attack The Hero.
- The first being Baki Pirates, and the third being the Minecart Baki.