This page contains content that is not a part of the official canon.
This page, or parts of it, is likely considered non-canon because it contains information only relevant to Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii) or Drawn to Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition, however a detailed reason was not provided. Non-fanon content on this page that is not in reference to any of the aforementioned games or may be considered canon.
Bonobo are some of the only non-ranged enemies that actively target the Hero in Jangala. When they spot the Hero, they will run towards them, spear pointing out.
Bonobo are lavender-skinned, humanoid creatures with two, white, bulbous eyes, a purple upturned nose, and a mouth of sharp, yellow teeth. They also have markings around their eyes and on their forehead that are the same color as their nose.
They have long, blond hair that is shaped straight up in the air with an off-white bone tied around the base. They wear a necklace that is made of yellow beads, red feathers, and a skull as the focal piece. It also wears a loincloth made of leaves. In their left hand, they hold a spear that is decorated with more red feathers.
- As revealed in a package from Ken Capelli, Bonobos were designed by Concept Artist Winona Nelson.
- Bonobos are named after the Bonobo monkeys.
- Bonobos are called Jungle Warriors in the game's files.
- During production of the game, Bonobos were called Pygmies.
- There is an enemy in Icy Wastes called the Snow Warrior that can be seen as a variant to the Bonobo.
- According to this promotional video, Bonobo were originally supposed to appear in the Icy Wastes instead of/as well as Jangala.