Not to be confused with Cindi.
This page contains content that is not a part of the official canon.
This page, or parts of it, is likely considered non-canon because it contains information only relevant to Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii) or Drawn to Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition, however a detailed reason was not provided. Non-fanon content on this page that is not in reference to any of the aforementioned games or may be considered canon.
This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
Shadow City (Birthplace)
|Last Known Status||Deceased|
(As a Sticker)
At the beginning of the game, Circi seemed to be obedient, helpful, slightly neurotic, and cautious. But, at the end of the game, it is revealed that she had feelings for Wilfre and had been manipulating everyone from the start.
Circi is a wide-eyed female Raposa with orange fur and long red hair. She wore a black dress with white lace and buttons and a red earring in one ear.
- While in shadow form, her earring is clearly visible unlike the rest of her which is covered in Shadow. It is also red, which means it could possibly be related to Wilfre's Scepter or Heather's Pendant.
- Her name may be based upon the character Circe, a witch from The Odyssey who turns men into swine until she meets the hero Odysseus, whom she falls in love with and surrenders to his will, much like what Circi does with Wilfre.
- According to Scott Rogers, Circi was created to contrast Heather.
- When Jowee and the Hero recover the Crystal Mask from the Monkey King, Zsasha mentions that a "shadowy figure" was trying to steal it. Due to the fact that Wilfre is deceased during the events of the game, it is most likely that this "shadowy figure" was Circi in her Shadow form.
- Circi is the narrator for the game's opening.
- It is unknown if Circi survived the Giant Scribble Monster or not, but due to her not appearing after the fight and Mari telling the player about a dream where she sees a Raposa die, it is likely that she didn't.
- It is confirmed that the Giant Scribble Monster killed her in an unused sequence found in the game's files.
- It is unknown if she and Wilfre were truly in a relationship or not.
- However, she does refer to him as her "Snookums" at one point.
- The Circi Mask sticker in Drawn to Life: Two Realms makes a direct reference to Milquetoast.
- This is due to the fact that Milquetoast had asked DigitalContinue to add Circi into the game throughout the development period.