|Last Known Status
(Raposa Sports only)
Count Choco is a villager in the Drawn to Life Series who seems to be a vampire-Raposa. He speaks with a cliché Transylvania accent. The Hero rescues Count Choco after defeating the Angler King. Count Choco has a page from the Book of Life, the Kaorin Bush page, which he trades to Isaac for tomato juice. He goes on to live in the village for the rest of the series.
Count Choco is an adult male Raposa with tan fur. He has his hair styled in a loose comb-over and wears a tuxedo with a cape draped over his back. Count Choco dresses like a stereotypical vampire would.
Count's Cascade is an optional battle in Drawn to Life: Two Realms, has one segment, and takes place inside Count Choco' mind.
- One Star (400 points): 20 Rapo-Coins
- Two Stars (1200 points): 30 Rapo-Coins
- Three Stars (2000 points): Sunglasses 4 Sticker
For this level, the player is required to place 4 toys and collect two Gems to reach the exit.
- Contrary to most vampires in fiction, he prefers to drink tomato juice instead of blood.
- Count Choco's name is a reference to the cereal mascot Count Chocula.
- This cereal was referenced in Drawn to Life: Two Realms when Choco says, "they named a RapoCereal after me!"
- He and Butler are the only two Raposa to have comb-overs.
- He is found near Isaac's Shop after being rescued.
- Count Choco makes a cameo appearance in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii), appearing in the background of the Raposa Sports minigames.
- Count Choco is one of the few returning characters to not have any dialogue during cutscenes in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.