|Last Known Status||Alive|
–Cricket, Drawn to Life
Cricket is an adult male Raposa with light tan fur that closely matches his skin tone. He wears a blue uniform with brown buttons and a matching blue English Police Helmet. He also has a thin, black mustache.
In the Wii version of his appearance he has a larger, tan/light brown moustache the same colour as his fur.
Drawn to Life
Cricket and his deputies are rescued from Moon Grove and after the Moon Template is returned to the Book of Life, The Creator must clear the Shadow from around his station before he can work on returning the missing items and capturing Zsasha. Despite his investigation taking most of the game, Cricket does eventually capture Zsasha. Once he discovers that Zsasha has been taking care for a young RapoGirl, Cricket allows him to stay and look after her. His approach to work is very old-school, which ends up causing a feud with Unagi over bringing his methods up to date.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
After Wilfre's second attack on the Village, Cricket is sucked into a portal and taken to Galactic Jungle. Ironically, he is arrested for eating a donut. If you rescue him from Lunar Rise, then he will thank you and talk about the security on Turtle Rock.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii)
In the Wii version, Cricket has no role in the main story, the only Raposa in the game with this distinction. In between levels, he can be found outside the house next to the Village Bridge, which is presumably the police station.
Throughout the game, certain Raposa will give the Hero certain challenges to complete. Cricket gives the Hero some bounties to collect in six specific levels. The specific challenges are show below:
Capture 3 Snow Cats
Capture 10 Monkeys
Capture 10 Masked
Capture 4 Giant Shadow
The Baldy Slopes
Capture 3 Shadow Bats
The Maze of Ages
Capture 4 Yetis
- Cricket barely played a part in returning the items that were stolen by Zsasha; instead The Hero did most of the work.
- Cricket's name may be a reference to the American rock and roll band, "The Crickets"
- It might even be a specific reference to song "I Fought the Law". Which is ironic since Cricket is a police officer.
- Cricket is the only character in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii) that offers a challenge that involves backtracking.
- For some reason, Cricket's model has visible eyebrows. This distinction is unique to him, and they do not appear in game.