|Health||Invincible to the Player|
|Attack Type||Does not attack|
Dodos stand upright and walk back and forth along platforms in which they are present. Unlike most enemies, they cannot hurt The Hero. If contact is made, Dodos will go through their "pushed" animation and The Hero will bounce away from them.
Despite their name, Dodos are not designed after the real-life, extinct, Dodo Bird. Dodos are white and fluffy birdlike creatures. They have big, rounded yellow beaks, pure white eyes, and striped legs. Though their wings cannot be seen in their sprites, they are visible elsewhere, which would indicate that their wings are fluffy enough to blend in with the rest of their bodies.
- If attacked multiple times in quick succession with the Slinger, the Dodo will cycle through their "pushed" animation the number of times that they were hit. They will continue this even after The Hero has stopped attacking them.
- It is named after the real life dodo, a small grey bird of the pigeon family that is now extinct.
- A Dodo is seen in the opening scene for the game.
- The Pilot Bird is possibly related to the Dodo.
- Their wings cannot be seen on their sprites.
- It's possible that the Dodo is related to the Wind Doot, as both enemies are bipedal and have white, fluffy bodies.