|Last Known Status||Alive|
Farmer Brown is a Raposa who appears in every Raposa-centric game in the Drawn to Life series. Farmer Brown is the local farmer for Rapoville, growing Banya, the Raposa's main food source. He lives and works at the village farm along with his family. Farmer Brown is shown to be very friendly and kind. Farmer Brown is also very caring towards his fellow villagers, whom he respects and wishes the best for.
Farmer Brown is an adult male, orange furred Raposa. He wears blue dungarees, with a white T-shirt underneath, and a tan straw hat with a red ribbon around it. He is always seen holding a pitchfork/rake in his right hand.
Drawn to Life
Farmer Brown and his family were originally the farmers of the Village. They lived in the farmhouse with Banya crops in their garden. When Wilfre stole the Book of Life and tore the Banya page out of it, the Banya crops began to fade. This lead to the family heading off to the Snow Caves in order to find a new home. They were then trapped by Shadow Creatures until they were rescued by The Hero. The Hero was originally looking for the Sun page of the Book of Life. Throughout the rest of the game he protects the Banya stalks and works with Cookie to supply food for the Village.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii)
Throughout the game, certain Raposa will give the Hero certain challenges to complete. Farmer Brown offers the Hero some extra collectibles for six specific levels. Specifically, he asks the Hero to get him seeds. The specific challenges are show below:
Gather 4 Dumpling
Shadow City Outer Walls
Gather 8 Oversized
Shadow Palace Gates
Gather 5 Edible
Gather 4 Spackle
The Baldy Slopes
Gather 7 heads of
Sky Arch Mountains
Gather 6 Booger
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
In Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Wilfre returned to the village and sent most of the villagers to different villages. Farmer Brown, Cookie and Count Choco were sent to Lavasteam and were enslaved by Miney to find Banya Crystals. The player can optionally save them and return them to Turtle Rock.
Drawn to Life: Two Realms
Banya Bowl is an optional battle in Drawn to Life: Two Realms, has one segment, and takes place inside Galileo's mind.
- One Star (500 points): 30 Rapo-Coins
- Two Stars (1500 points): 50 Rapo-Coins
- Three Stars (2500 points): Bamboo Hat Sticker
For this level, the player is required to place 4 toys and reach the exit.
- Farmer Brown is referred to as botFBROWN within Drawn to Life's code.
- Farmer Brown sometimes refers to his son as "Lil'Rapo".
- Though Generic Raposa Characters besides Cindi do not appear in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Farmer Brown wonders if his son is okay upon arriving in Lavasteam.
- This may imply that the generic characters are still alive at this time, though they are not seen.
- He holds his rake in his right hand. This may mean that he is right handed.
- When he throws a snowball, he uses his rake as a catapult.
- He is one of the few Raposa to not have his idle sprite replaced in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- A glitch can occur if the player talks to Farmer Brown right after Wilfre is fought in the original Drawn to Life. After talking to him, his text box and speech bubble remain on screen. The player can roam around the village with the text box and speech bubble on screen.
- This glitch will end if the player starts a cut scene or talks to another character.
- If the player enters a building and then talks to any character, the game will crash.
- Interacting with the Village Observatory doesn't affect the glitch in any way.
- Entering any gate will remove the text box and speech bubble.
- When talked to on Turtle Rock, Farmer Brown says that “now that it’s all over”, he had been thinking about starting a box garden. Though it is unknown what he meant by “it’s all over”, he was likely referring to Wilfre being defeated.
- However, Farmer Brown first mentions this before this happens. While this could simply be a mistake, it might also mean that Farmer Brown is talking about something different.
Farmer Brown wondering about his son upon first arriving in Lavasteam.
Farmer Brown as he appears in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii).