|Last Known Status||Alive|
Maximilien is a Raposa in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. He resides in the east side of Watersong. He runs a fruitstand near Rose's mansion, although the Hero cannot buy anything there. If the Hero restores Color to Maximilien's shop, Maximilien will offer a discounted Water-Apple to thank them. Upon tasting one of the fruits, he becomes disgusted by it and, retracting his offer, will give them 125 Color Drops instead.
Maximilien is a middle-aged, orange-furred Raposa with horizontal eyes, similar to that of the Mayor's. He wears dress-khakis, a greenish-teal vest with golden buttons, and a white undershirt with a collar and tie. He has a greenish-teal bowler hat which matches his vest.
- He sells fruits called Water-Apples.
- When Maximilien's fruit stand is colored back in, it is revealed that the fruit he sells tastes like seaweed.
- He then begs the Hero not to tell anyone about the bad tasting fruit he sells.
- According to some of his dialogue, Watersong is divided into districts.
- This may be referring to the two pages of Watersong, but this isn't confirmed.
- He doesn't actually jump in his jumping animation.
- He shares his sprite with Jacques.
- Maximilien is the only Watersong Resident shown to enter Rose's Courtyard besides Rose, her son, or her butler.