Mt. Snowy is the first proper level in the Snow Gate and the game, following the tutorial level. There are four sections of the level, and the second is tainted with Shadow. The third section of this level has an avalanche of giant snowballs is falling down a mountain. The fourth and final section of the level uses the Sled to sled down the other side of the mountain.
Rescued Raposa Quotes
- The Cloud platform may be redrawn here after originally being created in Snow Fields.
- A total value of 640 Rapo-Coins can be collected in this level. This includes coins obtained from houses and crates, but excludes coins earned from enemy kills and combos.
- An additional 100 coins may be added to this value assuming that The Hero passes the level with a perfect score.
- The fourth section of this level contains no Raposa, template pieces, or Secrets.
- There is a beacon-like structure atop Mt. Snowy's peak. This also appears on the level map, where it has a lit flame.
- Mari and The Mayor incorrectly call this level Snow Fields.