Mt. Snowy is the first proper level in the Snow Gate and the game, following the tutorial level. This level utilizes a standard layout, moving left to right through four level "sections". There are many hills and slopes in this level which makes killing enemies easier, through use of sliding, if the player has the high-ground. However, near the end of this level, there are avalanches with giant snowballs bouncing off the slope. The Hero can avoid getting hit by hiding in holes on the mountain.
Some sections within this level are tainted with Shadow, or slathered with Shadow Goo, which the player can clear for an end-level bonus.
- Baki (Snow Baki)
- Shadow Fountain (Introduced in this level)
- Pengoon (Introduced in this level)
- Shadow Walker
- Shadow Bat (Introduced in this level)
Rescued Raposa Quotes
- The Cloud platform may be redrawn here after originally being created in Snow Fields.
- A total value of 640 Rapo-Coins can be collected in this level. This includes coins obtained from houses and crates, but excludes coins earned from enemy kills and combos.
- An additional 100 coins may be added to this value assuming that The Hero passes the level with a perfect score.
- The fourth section of this level contains no Raposa, template pieces, or Secrets.
- There is a beacon-like structure atop Mt. Snowy's peak. This also appears on the level map, where it has a lit flame.
- Mari and The Mayor incorrectly call this level Snow Fields.