Tan (Two Realms)
|Last Known Status
Not to be confused with DJ.
NavyJ has orange fur that is styled as a swirl on his head. He wears a light blue shirt underneath a white-and-blue jacket. NavyJ also wears white pants.
In Drawn to Life: Two Realms, his fur is tan.
Drawn to Life
NavyJ and his groupies are saved in Gearworks just in time for the festival. During the village festival, he sings on the Village Stage along with The Hero. He asks The Hero questions beforehand, for seemingly no reason at first, then he sings the opposite answers, alongside babbling something about The Mayor. Afterwards, he can be found with his groupies hanging around the stage.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
Drawn to Life: Two Realms
Four years later, NavyJ is slated to perform in the Watersong district in Rapoville, but he gets stage fright. He thinks back to his first performance from the original game and believes that no one wants to see him in his current era. After the Hero uses the Book of Imagination on him, NavyJ begins hearing a new song in his head and asks the Hero to find Cricket. At the end of the game, NavyJ is seen performing.
NavyJ's Imagination Battle in Drawn to Life: Two Realms is named Magnum Opus. It is the fifteenth story level in the game, has three segments, and requires the player to have earned 14 stars. After helping Pirate Beard, Unagi, and Indee, they direct the Hero to NavyJ, who is worried about his upcoming concert. He has stage fright and low self-esteem, so the Hero uses the Book of Imagination to cheer him up.
In Build Mode, the player is given four Bounces. One possible solution is to place a Bounce underneath the first gap in the platforms, a second underneath the second column of coins, a third at the right-most edge of the floor, and the fourth underneath the second Gem.
Cave of Wonders
Fields and Planters
- During development of Drawn to Life, NavyJ had tan fur, but it was changed to orange.
- This was restored in Drawn to Life: Two Realms.
- NavyJ is an obvious reference to Elvis Presley. In fact, this is his name in a few languages.
- According to his groupies, two of his songs are called "Forgotten Freely" and "Monia Monia".
- "Monia Monia" may be a reference to the song "Mony Mony" by Tommy James and The Shondells. It could also be referencing the Billy Idol cover of the song.
- He is one of the few Raposa to not have his idle sprite replaced in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- When first arriving in Watersong, Madeleine calls him "silly-hair", making fun of his hair style.
- When NavyJ shouts during the festival, his dialog font switches to the bold variant often used by the Creator and narrator. He is the only Raposa to do this.
- In some files for Drawn to Life: Two Realms, NavyJ's name is incorrectly spelled as "Navey J".