Not to be confused with DJ.
Tan (Two Realms)
|Last Known Status||Alive|
NavyJ has orange fur that is styled as a swirl on his head. He wears a light blue shirt underneath a white-and-blue jacket. NavyJ also wears white pants.
In Drawn to Life: Two Realms, his fur is tan.
Drawn to Life
NavyJ and his groupies are saved in Gearworks just in time for the festival. During the village festival, he sings on the Village Stage along with The Hero. He asks The Hero questions beforehand, for seemingly no reason at first, then he sings the opposite answers, alongside babbling something about The Mayor. Afterwards, he can be found with his groupies hanging around the stage.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
- During development of Drawn to Life, NavyJ had tan fur, but it was changed to orange.
- This was restored in Drawn to Life: Two Realms.
- NavyJ is an obvious reference to Elvis Presley. In fact, this is his name in a few languages.
- According to his groupies, two of his songs are called "Forgotten Freely" and "Monia Monia".
- He is one of the few Raposa to not have his idle sprite replaced in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- His hairstyle is sometimes made fun of (e.g. when they first arrived in Watersong, and Madeleine calls him "silly-hair").
- When NavyJ shouts during the festival, his dialog font switches to the bold variant often used by The Creator and narrator. He is the only Raposa to do this.