This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Health||Can't be killed by the Hero|
The S.P.U.D. Baki resembles a S.P.U.D.'s helmet, with little bearlike ears and two circular feet poking out. Just like other Baki, this Baki wears a scarf. The scarf it wears has white and blue stripes, and is the same scarf Grey Baki wear.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
the S.P.U.D. Baki is first mentioned by a S.P.U.D. ranger, calling himself "Ranger Knox", who asks Jowee, Sock, and the Hero to find him, calling the Baki "Ranger Marxx." According to Knox, Marxx left to scout out Crater Pass at 0900 hours, but hadn't returned. Jowee reluctantly accepts the assignment, and the Hero finds Marxx at the end of Crater Pass. After returning with Marxx, Knox thanks the group, and the two rangers leave. Later on, it is revealed that Click was the S.P.U.D. ranger, and that this mission was merely a distraction to keep the group away from The Council.
Drawn to Life: Two Realms
Public Order is an optional level in Drawn to Life: Two Realms, has one segment, and takes place inside the SPUD Recruit's mind.
For this level, the player is required to place 3 toys and defeat all possible toys.
- Unlike the regular Baki variants, their walking sprite is a somewhat brutal, army like march.
- At one point in the game, the S.P.U.D. Baki is referred to as "Ranger Marxx".
- When the player finds the S.P.U.D. Baki, a message appears that says "You Found The S.P.U.D.! Or at least you think so..."
- You cannot hurt the S.P.U.D. Baki, and therefore the hurt sprite is never shown.
- The SPUD Recruit's mind level has a zone for a toy to be captured, but no such requirement exists for the level.
- This is a remnant of an earlier version of the game, where you would need to get all possible toys into this zone. This level was buggy, however, and was changed in an update.