|Last Known Status||Alive|
He is a trope of an agent, sporting a black suit and sunglasses. He has yellow fur, and always has a cell phone and briefcase with him.
Drawn to Life
He and his workers are saved at Windy Hills and when he returns he tries to take over Crickets security. He also is one of the first to be at The Mayor's side after he dies. The Mayor's death seems to affect him deeply, and after the game is completed he guards the Village Entrance, saying, "We will protect Mari with our lives!"
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
- Unagi's name means eel in Japanese.
- His character is a parody to Men in Black.
- He is always seen talking on a cell phone, just like Cricket always points.
- This is true even in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, where most of the villagers are given a proper idle animation.
- At one point in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Unagi's dialog mispells the word surveillance as surveilance.