Not to be confused with BakiBeard Coins.
|Use||Allows the player to purchase music and abilites|
Rapo-Coins, sometimes called Rapo-Tokens, are the main currency in the Drawn to Life Series.
They can be collected in all the levels throughout the games. They can also be earned through defeating enemies, and by stringing together combos.
In Drawn to Life, Rapo-Coins can be used to buy new patterns, stamps, colors, Music, Abilities and even a minigame at Isaac's Shop. They can also be thrown into the Wishing Well in order to receive certain rewards.
In Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii), they can be used to purchase Stamps, Palettes, and Templates at Isaac's Shop, and in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, they are used to buy Music, Hero guides, and upgrades for weapons.
There are four types of coins (three in each game, with the one worth the highest amount differing between the first and second games):
|Grey / Silver||1 Coin|
|Yellow / Gold||5 Coins|
|Red / Copper||10 Coins (Appears in the original game only)|
|Large Yellow / Gold||10 Coins (Appears in the sequel only)|
- Rapo-Coins are named after the species Raposa.
- For winning the original Snow Fight, the player will receive 500 coins.
- In Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, crates with Raposa heads on them contain silver coins, while crates with stars contain gold coins.
- The maximum amount of Rapo-Coins a player can have is 99,999 in Drawn to Life and 50,000 in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- However, players can achieve higher amounts through hacking.
- Coins dropped by enemies treat ammunition piles as solid objects and will float above them instead of reaching the ground.
- A player can get 100 free coins in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii) by pausing during play, holding the Wii remote upside down, and entering A, B, C, Up (on D-pad relative to the remote's position).
10 red coins (worth 100) being awarded for completing the level with a perfect score.
- Screenshot from 2018-08-07 08-34-57.png
A player exceeding the maximum number of coins allowed by Drawn to Life by cheating.