The Snow Fields can be dangerous!”
The Hero arrives in the Snow Fields when they are assigned to save The Mayor. Throughout this level, they are introduced to various game mechanics such as using the for jumping, defeating enemies, collecting Rapo-Coins, interacting with houses with green doors, breakable blue-and-white jars, Shadow Goo, rescuing Raposa, and level object creation.
After progressing through the short level, learning how to navigate the game, and freeing The Mayor, the player and the rescued Raposa return to the Village.
- One extra life can be obtained in this level.
- There is only one health heart in this level.
- A total value of 168 Rapo-Coins can be collected in this level. This includes coins obtained from houses and crates, but excludes coins earned from enemy kills and combos.
- Unlike other levels, it is not possible to obtain a bonus score for this level.
- This is the only non-boss level in the original Drawn to Life that does not have an Exit Gate.
- There are no Raposa hidden in the level that the player must find, but The Mayor is saved at the end.
- There are also no Template pieces to collect, probably due to the level being just a tutorial.