–In-Game Task Prompt
Icy Lake is the fourth level in the Snow Gate. This level utilizes a standard layout, moving left to right through four level "sections". There is plenty of water in this level, although like in the Snow Caves it will damage the Hero if they touch it. The Whale and Drift Ice creations are used to move across large sections of water without taking damage.
Like most other levels, Shadow Goo is splattered around Icy Lake. The Hero can clear the Shadow Goo for an end-level bonus. The Rain Cloud Template is retrieved here, along with Tubba and his parents.
Rescued Raposa Quotes
- At one point in the game, Mari refers to this level as "Snow Lake".
- In the third section of the level with the Snowboard, the player can backtrack to the end of the snowy slope and go through a tunnel to replay the sled section again.
- There is no limit to the amount of times the player can do this, meaning one could collect an infinite amount of coins by killing Baki groups on the slope.
- The only "bottomless" pits in this level are in the third, snowboard, section.
- A total value of 820 Rapo-Coins can be collected in this level. This includes coins obtained from houses and crates, but excludes coins earned from enemy kills and combos.
- An additional 100 coins may be added to this value assuming The Hero passes the level with a perfect score.
Mari talking about the Whale creation in this level.