Shadow City Outer Walls
This page contains content that is not a part of the official canon.
This page, or parts of it, is likely considered non-canon because it contains information only relevant to Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii) or Drawn to Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition, however a detailed reason was not provided. Non-fanon content on this page that is not in reference to any of the aforementioned games or may be considered canon.
|Shadow City Outer Walls
Page from Wilfre's Journal
After Jowee, Zsasha, and the Hero return from the Treetop Village with the Crystal Mask, Zsasha mentions that a "shadowy figure" was trying to steal it. This prompts Mari to lock up the mask and begin to prepare for the worst.
Circi hears what Mari said, and Jowee begins to worry about the "shadow monsters and shadowy guys" that they saw in the Treetop Village. Mari prays that they are wrong in their assumptions, and determines that the only way to know for certain is to return to Shadow City.
While in the level, Jowee and the Hero find a Page from Wilfre's Journal and decide to take it back to Mari.
- Look for signs of Wilfre (Story Challenge)
- Gather 8 Oversized Brussels Sprouts (Farmer Brown's Challenge)
- The Bouncy Ink used in Action Drawing is first introduced in this level.
- According to a document found in the package shared by Ken Capelli, this level was originally named "Shadow City Outskirts."
- By jumping off a Shadow Bat in one part of this level, the player can jump out of bounds.