Multiple types of Baki sometimes stack on top of each other. These stacks can consist of two or four Baki.
For stacks that consist of two Baki, the stack must be hit once to knock the Baki on top off the Baki below. The two separate Baki can then be defeated individually.
For stacks that consist of four Baki, the stack of four must be hit once to divide the stack into two stacks of two. Then both stacks must be hit once each to knock the Baki on top off the Baki below, and finally each separate Baki must be defeated individually.
Baki That Form Stacks
- A RapoGirl rescued in the Beach Gate states that she likes to knock down Baki stacks.
- Only Golden Baki can form quadruple stacks.
- Stacked Baki only appear in Drawn to Life.
- During Bakibeard's boss fight in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Baki Swabbies fly in stack-like formations.
- However, they are not actually stacked on top of one another like in the first game.