|Last Known Status
Bruce is an adult human with short, ginger hair. He wears a pair of black sunglasses, and has a green jacket with a yellow undershirt. He wears blueish-grey pants, possible blue jeans, and he has a pair of white shoes.
Bruce is first mentioned when Aly and Mike are talking in the park. Aly mentions that her dad left the house and that she doesn't know where he is. Mike tells her that the Hero could help find him, so the three of them split up to go search for him. Eventually, the Hero finds him outside the Police Station and he initiates an Imagination Battle after getting mad at the Hero for butting into their family business. After the battle, Aly and Mike join the Hero, and Bruce tries in vain to change the subject. Aly calls him out for deflecting, so he thanks her for setting him straight as he heads home.
Later in the game, Aly and the Hero are talking when Bruce comes into his daughter's room. He asks if she had seen his wife, Dr. Curie, because he hadn't had a chance to apologize to her for storming out of the house. He notices the Hero and makes an offhand joke about young love, embarrassing Aly. He tells her to tell him if Dr. Curie comes home and leaves the two alone. After the Hero finds Curie and has an Imagination Battle with her, Bruce joins them at the Hospital. He apologizes for being out of line, and the two of them reconcile. He suggests that they go out for pizza with Aly, causing Curie to ask about their daughter. Bruce asks the Hero go to get her and tell her that they're looking for her.
Bruce's Imagination Battle in Drawn to Life: Two Realms is named Sleuthing Extraordinaire. It is the ninth story level in the game, has three segments, and requires the player to have earned 5 stars. When the Hero first meets Aly, she asks them to find her father - Bruce. When they do, Bruce gets upset that Aly is getting other people involved in their family issues, so the Hero knocks some sense into him.
In Build Mode, the player is given a Spring, a Flipper, and a Bounce. One possible solution is for the player to place the Flipper in the corner behind the Bomb Baki, the Bounce under the floating block by the gem gate, and the Spring above the rock wall blocking the gem.
- Bruce can be seen as Unagi's Human counterpart.
- They both have bright hair, sunglasses, and similar outfits.
- According to the Raposa-Human counterpart document used during development, Bruce is a private investigator.
- Sleuthing Extraordinaire includes the tutorial for picking up and throwing.
- Beating Sleuthing Extraordinaire triggers every character to switch from their "early-game" dialogue to their "mid-game" dialogue.
- Shortly after completing Sleuthing Extraordinaire, Imagination Battles for Willy Martinez, Bobby Tweeth, Billy Yonder, and Zsasha are unlocked.