This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Last Known Status||Alive|
Click is a Raposa that appears in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter and Drawn to Life: Two Realms. He is the current mayor of Galactic Jungle, and is first met after restoring Color to the ground in said village. He is a very cunning and manipulative Raposa, although he is not afraid to act foolish and self-conscious to gain an advantage. After officially becoming mayor of Galactic Jungle, it is unknown how well he led, but by the next election cycle, he had become desperate to fraud himself into a win, showcasing that his manipulative side had not vanished.
Click is an older-looking grey-furred Raposa. He has a moustache, and wears thick round-lensed glasses, blue overalls, a red bowtie, and a white shirt.
When the Mayor of Galactic Jungle died without an heir, the villagers fell into despair. Click saw that they needed leadership and decided to create a puppet government called The Council to protect and guide them. He led his village to believe "The Council" was ruling, while behind the scenes, Click was controlling The Council. He decided to keep an eye on the villagers by acting as a messenger for The Council. However, things got out of hand and he began to create ridiculous rules and laws to keep order. He also created the S.P.U.D., a police force entirely run by him. Sometime before the events of Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Click was approached by Wilfre and persuaded into creating the Space Fortress, the mechanical buildings in the sky above Galactic Jungle. It is unknown whether this inspired The Council or was inspired by The Council.
When Jowee, Sock, and the Hero arrive at Galactic Jungle, they find that the village had been completely drained of Color. After restoring color to the ground, Click introduces himself to the group and asks them for their travel papers.
- Click is the first mayor known to be elected, rather than inheriting the title.
- If you talk to Click after the Galactic Jungle's story is completed, he will tell you that he was the S.P.U.D. rangers as well.
- It is implied that Click is not native to the Galactic Jungle through dialogue with Akamu.
- In the Spanish Version of The Next Chapter his name is Clic, though in Two Realms it reverted to Click.
- In Drawn to Life: Two Realms, Click asks the Hero if they are "registered to vote for the next Mayor of the wonderful Galactic Jungle?". However, during the story, he says that "only us Raposa can vote for Mayor!" Why he asks the Hero to register in the first place is unknown.
Click concept art by Edison Yan.